Dear Low Back Pain Flare Up Sufferer,
If you are interested in overcoming your Low Back Pain Flare Up in a fast, simple, safe, and effective program that most health & fitness professionals don’t know about, or are doing wrong, then read this important letter.
Help for Your Low Back Pain from Rick Kaselj:
My name is Rick Kaselj. I am an exercise and injuries expert and international presenter for effective exercises for injuries. I have written numerous articles that have appeared in newspapers and fitness magazines, have written leading exercise injury manuals, and taught over 315 presentations to 6065 fitness professionals across Canada and the USA.
I’ve developed the Low Back Pain Solved to help you solve your Low Back Pain Flare Ups.
Low Back Pain Solved is the result of 6 years of University study (including a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science), over 20 years of hands-on experience, constant searching for the best Low Back Pain Flare Up techniques, and teaching these Low Back Pain Flare Up techniques to thousands of other fitness & health professionals who have used them to help their clients - plus thousands of personal training sessions with injury and Low Back Pain clients, and the careful scrutiny of 22 medical research papers.
How this Whole Thing Came to Be…
This program was a result of my own experience with a Low Back Pain Flare Up.
How this program will help you:
- You will be able to move your back without worry when back pain hits
- You are going to overcome your Low Back Pain Flare Up so you can go move your back around without worrying if the pain will come back
- You will end your Low Back Pain Flare Up related pain so you can stop spending all kinds of money on appointments and enjoy doing something fun instead
- You can go back to walking and running, and create more fun memories
- You will wake up restful and refreshed not having to worry about your Low Back Pain
Questions & Answers
Question: I have been told that I need to strengthen my low back to heal my Low Back Pain Flare Up. Is this true?
Strengthening your low back is important, but not the only thing you need to do in order to overcome your Low Back Pain Flare Up.
You also need to focus on decreasing the tension and stress in muscles in your lower back, and need to work on another 7 components to fully overcome your Low Back Pain Flare Up.
Question: Your program is a 12-week program. Why does your program take so long to work?
I need to be honest and realistic.
I want to say this program will help you in 7 days, and I know it will.
In fact, I know your back will feel better in 3 days if you follow this step-by-step program.
The reason why I say 12 weeks is because I know you want to overcome your Low Back Pain Flare Up fully. It will take 12 weeks to do so.
I do not want to give you a temporary fix; I want to give you long-term low back pain flare up relief.
Long-term low back pain flare up relief is what Low Back Pain Solved offers.
Let me summarize what you will experience when you get the program:
- On day 1, you will wonder if this program really works, but you will have a decrease in your low back pain flare up.
- On day 2, you will want to do more of the program and will feel your low back pain flare up decreases even more.
- On day 3, the program will be incorporated into your life and it will only take a few minutes to continue decreasing your low back pain flare up.
- On day 4, you will wonder why you did not get this program sooner.
Question: I have been given a bunch of exercises for my Low Back Pain Flare Up. Should I do all of them?
Exercise is very important when it comes to recovery from a Low Back Pain Flare Up.
The problem with doing whatever exercise you find is often key components of a Low Back Pain Flare Up recovery program are missed.
Common areas that are missed are the correct number of repetitions, proper rest between exercises, and exercises that target your hips and and mid-back.
Also, the order of the exercises is very important. Doing the exercises in the right order will increase their effectiveness. By doing the exercises in the right order, the exercises build on each other to lead to even greater and faster results.
Question: Is this program just more exercises that I have to do?
No and yes!
Most fitness and health professionals take a shotgun approach to exercises for injuries. They keep giving you more and more exercises, hoping they will help.
I don't do that.
I find the least number of exercises that you need to do, in the right order and the correct amount, that cover all of the areas that need to be addressed in order to overcome your Low Back Pain Flare Up.
To be frank, I would stop all of your other exercises you are doing for your Low Back Pain Flare Up and give this program a go for 7 days.
Here are the Benefits of The Low Back Pain Solved Program:
- Explains the 8 steps you must do in order to overcome your Low Back Pain Flare Up
- Shows you the correct order to do the Low Back Pain Flare Up exercises in order to get pain relief
- Gives you ways of making the exercises easier or more challenging based on what you can do
- Gives you pain techniques you can start now, that will start to melt your Low Back Pain away
- You will discover the exercises "TO DO" and "NOT DO" if you have Low Back Pain Flare Ups
- You will learn common mistakes that people make with Low Back Pain Flare Up exercises
- Clear and detailed explanations about the program and everything you need to know about a Low Back Pain Flare Up and exercise
- Essential components of an exercise program to overcome your Low Back Pain Flare Up
- Inappropriate stretching and strengthening exercises that are making your Low Back Pain Flare Up worse
- Videos that you can watch to make sure you are doing the exercise right and safely.
- The most important movement you need to do in order to overcome your Low Back Pain Flare Up
More Questions & Answers
Question: What is a Pain Relief Video Guide?
The Pain Relief Video Guide is the foundation of the program. I go into detail about what you need to know to better understand your injury, your options when it comes to Low Back Pain Flare Up, what to do and not do for a Low Back Pain Flare Ups, key components of a Low Back Pain Flare Ups exercise program, and I go through the full 8 component program.
The Pain Relief Video Guide replicates a personal training session with me, where I explain everything you need to know about the Low Back Pain Solved program.
A Pain Relief Video Guide is a recorded video presentation that you can download to your computer, burn to a DVD, watch on your phone or view right off the internet which takes you step-by-step through the program. You can download the video at work or at home, and view it when it is convenient for you, even in the middle of the night.
Question: How does a Pain Relief Video Guide work?
After getting the Low Back Pain Solved Program, you will be directed to details on how to access the video guide and full program. You can then view and download the video guide. The instructions to view and download the video guide are easy to follow and quick to do. If you have any problems, contact me and I will help you out.
Question: Do I have to watch the Video Presentation all at one time?
No, you can watch the video presentations whenever you would like (even at 3 am), at your own pace and re-visit any aspects of the video presentation when you like.
Question: Can I burn the Video Presentation onto a DVD?
Yes, you can!
You can download the video presentations to your computer and then burn the video presentations to a blank DVD.
This allows you to watch the video presentation on a DVD player at home, on your laptop, or on a different computer that has a DVD drive.
Question: Can I watch it on my phone or tablet?
The video guide is in a M4V format that you can view on your phone or tablet.
Question: Why do so many people prefer to learn through a Pain Relief Video Presentation?
Benefits of Learning Through a Pain Relief Video Presentation:
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You can watch the video presentation on any computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone, iPhone or iPad
- You don’t have to take time off work and lose money in order to go to an appointment or attend a course on Low Back Pain
- You can watch the video when it is convenient and best for you
- You can download the video presentation to your tablet, laptop, smart phone, iPhone, iPad and watch it whenever you have a moment
- You can learn the truth about Low Back Pains from the convenience of your home
- You can view the video presentation on a PC or Mac
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and research-backed, solution-focused information on exercise and injuries
- No time is wasted driving or flying to appointments or courses
- No expensive and overpriced appointment fees; I explain everything you need to know about Low Back Pain Flare Ups and recovery
Question: I was surfing around the internet and found a bunch of Low Back Pain exercises. Will these help?
I have found a lot of material on the internet when surfing for Low Back Pain Flare Up information.
What you will find on the web is information focusing on one component of a Low Back Pain Flare Up Program. As I mentioned above, there are 8 components to a successful Low Back Pain program. The one component you find on the internet may be "strengthening". There are still 7 other components that need to be done in order to create a successful Low Back Pain recovery program.
Doing the exercises you find on the internet might lead to your Low Back Pain feeling better for a little while, but the pain will be back again because most exercise programs are missing the other 7 components.
Question: How long does it take to get my DVDs?
The cool thing is there is no wait.
You get the Low Back Pain Solved right away.
After your order, you will instantly get access to the pain relief video guide, exercise manuals and exercise videos.
You can download everything to your computer and get started right away. No waiting for anything in the mail.